TEAMWORK

Diversity breeds creativity. Everyone’s ideas count and we work as a team to give your business life online.

TEAMWORK

GREAT RESEARCH, GREAT RESULTS

They say if you want to cut down a tree, spent 90 per cent of the time sharpening the axe and you will find that the remaining 10 per cent is enough to cut down the tree. Most of our time goes to research to better improve the quality of service we give to our clients.

GREAT RESEARCH, GREAT RESULTS

ATTENTION TO DETAILS

The devil is in the details. We don’t leave anything to chance. We do it right the first time hence saving you and us the time.

ATTENTION TO DETAILS

WE WALK WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY

You will never walk alone. We are the faithful partner who will walk with you to measurable success.

WE WALK WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY

URBANACLE

My Digital Marketing Agency

Urbanacle is a digital marketing agency company based in Kenya. Our digital advertising and content marketing solutions are geared towards giving startups and growing enterprises a personalized online experience. Find out how we can bring your business website to live with our unique solutions.

seo

service
SEO
analytics

service
Analytics
content-marketing

service
Content Marketing
service

service
Digital Advertising

HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS

 

Brand Yourself Online

We help establish your brand online through website building, mobile app development and creation of your social media presence.

Create Awareness Online

We use our advertising and content promotion expertise to create awareness for your brand online.

Generate Leads

We help you to sell your product to the right people online through our extension conversion rate optimization techniques.

SMALL BUSINESS

You stand a better chance to reach more customers by putting your business online and virtualising your operations.

STARTUPS

The internet community is wide and so getting the right people will require the right strategy.

ENTERPRISES

Regardless of where you are in the growth curve, we have the right tools to help you scale the heights of digital space.

AGENCIES

Whether you are looking for content, online adverts, bulk SMS or strategy for your digital marketing campaigns,

HOW WE DO IT

Strategize

We discuss and understand your digital marketing needs then agree on a plan of action.

Build

We execute the plan keeping you on the loop at all times.

Deliver

We deliver measurable results for your brand.

PEOPLE SAY WE ARE REALLY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO

“Urbanacle are committed to supporting our content marketing initiatives, making them an invaluable partner”

EAC Directory Limited

“Great working with them. Quick response time. Deadlines are met.”

Janet Karani, Brand Integrated Consulting LLP

LATEST FROM URBANACLE BLOG

website

How to create your own website for free

How do I create a free website for my business? Top 10 free website builders that I can use to create a website free of charge The ability to create a free website enables you to brand yourself or market your brand at no cost at all. It is…
Wordpress

Wordpress tips for new bloggers

How to start a Wordpress Blog: 1. Register your domain name 2. Buy hosting space for your new blog 3. Log into the cpanel 4. Install Wordpress 5. Select a suitable theme 6. Customise your theme