Top 6 Video Editing Tools for Digital Marketing
Video plays a crucial role in digital marketing. Businesses across the globe are incorporating videos into their marketing strategy. This article will analyse the best video editing tools for digital marketing based on pricing, functionality, compatibility with other tools, ease of use, and the video editor’s level.
- Most popular media editing software – Adobe Premiere Pro
- Best Media editing software for beginners – Animaker
- Best free media editing software for smartphones – Quik by GoPro
- Best professional editing software on Mac computers – Final Cut
- Best editing software for tons of tools and ease of use – Power Director
- Best editing software for a low-end PC – VSDC
Animaker Video Editing Software
Animaker is artfully designed into a video creation tool with a usable interface for aspiring digital marketing professionals and budding video content creators. It has a harmonious arrangement of tools that come in handy for DIY edits. Its cloud-based capabilities make it an ideal video editing tool for many digital marketers who are concerned about saving documents on secure cloud servers.
Launched in 2014, Animaker has gained more than 4 million customers, many of which are startups. The editing software combines simplicity with a cloud-based platform earning positive reviews. Use Animaker to transform your ideas into astounding animations that will colour your social media marketing campaigns.
Features of Animaker Video Editing Software
- It has cloud-based capabilities that guarantee users secure storage of your files.
- It does not require prerequisite knowledge in video editing, making it convenient for budding video editors.
- The tool can be accessed through major browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
- It allows you to download edited files in HD or full HD formats.
Pros of Animaker Video Editor
- It allows team collaboration.
- It offers tutorials that make video creation easy.
- A simple and easy-to-use tool.
Cons of Animaker Video Editor
- It lags on low-end PCs.
Animaker Video Editing Software Price
Animaker is a freemium tool with a free version, basic plan and Pro versions. The basic version costs $20 per month while the Pro version goes for $79 per month.
Quik by GoPro Video Editing App for Digital Marketers
The desire to make video editing accessible to everyone led a team of GoPro software developers to create free editing software. Quik by GoPro gives digital marketing professionals great looking videos without hurting their pockets.
The software works with different media formats; it doesn’t have to be a video shot on GoPro high-caliber cameras. The free video edits also do not contain watermarks.
Its mind-blowing features allow users to create videos without struggle. You simply recline on your seat and wait for Quik to add spectacular transitions to your footage in harmony with the beat.
If you have footage on your iPhone, Android, DSLR or GoPro camera that needs quick editing, Quik is the best free video editing software for the job.
Features of Quik by GoPro Video Editing App
- It offers royalty-free music tracks for your videos.
- It has a vast list of editing tools, including but not limited to exposure, duration, highlights, vibrance, contrast and more.
- It comes with 22 features.
- It gives you access to 11 themes.
Pros of Quik by GoPro Video Editing App
- You can access most features for free.
- It offers cloud-storage capabilities.
- It comes with a private content feed.
- It offers enthralling editing styles.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
Cons of Quik by GoPro Video Editing App
- The app displays a mural that is video-centric.
- You need to pay for some advanced editing features.
Pricing of Quik by GoPro Video Editing App
The app offers impressive features on its free subscriptions. However, you can get the premium version for $1.99 per month.
Final Cut Video Editing Software for Digital Marketers
Final Cut is a highly sought-after software among digital marketing professionals and content creators. Tucked away in a simple interface, Final Cut is the go-to tool for professional creators using Mac devices.
The application has risen to the surface by offering consumers the needed power for their professional edits, overshadowing rivals like iMovie. The Mac Software leaves amateurs labored with its sophisticated options, making it convenient for advanced users. Furthermore, the latest version, 10.6, is something to die for, mainly if you shoot videos on an iPhone.
Despite its high pricing, it’s hard not to fall in love with its pro-level options like XML import, HDR and HEVC capabilities.
Features of Final Cut Video Editing Software for Digital Marketers
- It has advanced text and graphics tools compatible with users to design 2D and 3D titles while tapping on both blue and green screen effects.
- Supports 360° VR content.
- Supports 4K XAVC-S format.
- Motion tracking capabilities.
- It has unlimited video tracks.
Pros of Final Cut Video Editing Software for Digital Marketers
- It has Multicam support.
- It delivers fast edits.
- Easy to operate.
Cons of Final Cut Video Editing Software for Digital Marketers
- Unlike Premiere Pro, its imports and exports aren’t cutting-edge.
- Experienced video editors discredit the app’s non-traditional timeline editing.
Pricing of Final Cut Video Editing Software for Digital Marketers
At a flat fee of $299.99, this high-end software allows seasoned video producers on Mac to meet their video needs.
Power Director Video Editing Software
Power Director is an excellent software with an intuitive interface and a soothing design. This software offers a myriad of elements ranging from effects to transitions and titles. Packed with AI tools, Power Director makes a huge step in fulfilling marketers’ everyday video editing needs.
If you want to turn your promotional videos into masterpieces, this is the right tool.
Features of Power Director Video Editing Software
- Encoding and exporting capabilities.
- Magic movie wizard.
- Motion tracking.
- Full feature editor.
- 360-degree footage.
- Theatre colour.
Pros of Power Director Video Editing Software
- It has Plug-ins like screen recording and video collage design.
- It has a chroma key, masking, and blending features.
- User-friendly interface.
Cons of Power Director Video Editing Software
- Limited free export formats.
- Annoying advertisements on the free version.
- It’s costly.
- Its colour matching is weak.
- Many users have reported bugs and crushes.
Pricing of Power Director Video Editing Software
Its pricing plans start from $139 to $249. It also has a free trial.
VSDC Video Editing Software Review
This is a free video editing software developed by Microsoft. It has different features that don’t go hard on your computer’s CPU.
Along with colour correction, split screens and Chroma Key, this Window’s software integrates an abundance of nearly professional-level tools that can prove essential to creators with low-spec computers. You can record audio, video and desktop screen while using this software, making it convenient if you want to create tutorials. However, its interface can overwhelm a new content creator.
VSDC has managed to transcend its rivals into becoming a perfect choice for digital marketers using a low-end computer without straining the PC’s capabilities.
It is the best media editing software for slow PC’s as it can run on 512 MB RAM with an Intel or AMD processor of 1.5 GHz or more.
Features of VSDC
- 3D Diagrams and charts.
- Video capture and stabilization.
- Masking capabilities.
Pros of VSDC
- Its free version has a lot of effects and editing options.
- It can run on a low-end PC.
Cons of VSDC
- Sometimes the app experiences glitches.
Adobe Premiere Pro Review
Premiere Pro is justifiably beloved among video editors and marketers alike. It is a textbook example of a non-linear editing interface with powerful capabilities. It has added upon its features Frame.io integration and simplicity.
Features of Premier Pro Video Editing Software
- Allows you to work on various projects simultaneously.
- VR editing capabilities.
- Video titling & graphics.
- Ability to work on shared projects.
Pros of Premier Pro Video Editing Software
- High-resolution videos.
- Digital video effects.
- Most preferred tool by video editors.
Cons of Premier Pro Video Editing Software
- Only works on a high-end PC.
Pricing of Premier Pro Video Editing Software
Premier Pro costs $20.99 per month.
Looking for Quality Videos for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns? Urbanacle Can Help
Adobe Premiere Pro stands out as the best video editing software that delivers industry-leading videos. Subscribing to its monthly package will give you professional edits without overspending. This is the best software for creating high-quality videos for your digital marketing campaigns as a professional digital marketer. However, if you do not have time or the skill, you can outsource to experienced video editors. At Urbanacle, we have not only the expertise and tools but also models who are willing to add flavour to your marketing videos. Email [email protected] for video shoots, models, and video editing services.