Your account security and Business Continuity
We take your business seriously. As such and to help your business to continue in the event of a disruption, we ask that you consider the following:
As technology changes, it becomes increasingly challenging for businesses of all types to keep their personal and customer’s information on the web secure.
Kindly take the precautions below to protect yourself and your business:
- Secure your Account with 2-Factor Authentication.
Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security process in which users provide two different authentication factors to verify themselves. This process is done to better protect both the user’s credentials and the resources the user can access.
Two-Factor authentication allows you to require a code from a device you own before you can login, this makes it much more difficult for someone to gain unauthorized access.
- Always Backup Your Emails Via Microsoft Outlook Or Read Your Emails On Gmail.
- Run A Scan On Your Device For Malware. Malware is software that is specifically designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system. They are computer programs designed to infiltrate and damage computers without the users consent. Urbanacle is not liable for data loss linked to such attacks.
- Use Codeguard To Ensure Periodic Backup Of Your Websites. Use Codeguard to ensure periodic backup of your websites.
- Use Sitelock To Scan Your Website For Malware And Vulnerabilities. Sitelock detects threats and fixes problems or security risks it encounters on your website.
- Consider The Use Of VPN.